Professor Dr. Dr. h.c. Dr. h.c. Angelika Nußberger M.A.
- Director of the Institute of Eastern European Law
- Chair of Constitutional Law, International Law and Comparative Law
- Member of the Venice Commission
- International Judge at the Constitutional Court of Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Member of the Commission Cour de cassation 2030 of the French Republic
- Former Vice President at the European Court of Human Rights
Phone: +49 (0)221 470 - 5575
public law, Eastern European law, public international law, social law, comparative constitutional law
Areas of Research:
- German and European fundamental rights and international human rights
- Comparative Constitutional Law
- Impact of international law on the legal development in Central- and Eastern Europe
A list of selected publications is available here: Publications (as of September 2020).